Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Series of Projects to be Completed

1) Chemistry quiz (I can only hope to have a 50%, and even that is iffy, since half of the questions were multiple choice, and the other half short answer that I didn't have a clue about.)

2) History Midterm (an all essay exam, 5 questions in 50 minutes.  I filled the blue book to its entirety).

3) Chemistry Lab (experiments with acid, followed by 9 menial questions that I typed early, so that I can focus on filming this weekend)

4) Panic Meeting with Andrew (about film fest stuff.  his confidence in me must falter as he continues to have to profess it...)

5) Sociology paper (2 1/2 hour class, complete with a visit from a representative for the Girl Scouts of America)

Never being prepared for the tasks that are staring you in the eye means that you can never hope to again regain stable footing in the workload that engulfs you. 

Not so much wading, today, as failing to stay afloat.

No comments: