Monday, August 10, 2009

so i went to the bathroom and cried

The anticipation leading to tonight's festivities were greatly unmatched, as I attempted repeatedly to share stories and make conversation, but was interrupted and left unable and unwilling to talk further. After three times, and then three follow ups of "why isn't anyone talking," I very pointed let them know what was bothering me, and then spent the rest of the night feeling paranoid and patronized every time my friends seemed a bit too interested, because deep down I know that they would rather ignore me because they hold no value in what I have to say, but must treat me like a child in order to avoid making a scene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what happened, but I have never feigned interest in what you say. I am almost always fascinated by what you say.