Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Heaven

Rough transcript of a conversation that happened earlier today, that Ann so nicely requested I post online so it's 'published.'

Mallory: I wish all of our conversations were transcribed so that then we could read them later and use them for forensics pieces.
Alyssa: Well, we'll get to read them all in the book of life.
M: And there's forensics in heaven?
A: Of course. It's heaven.
M: Although, I wouldn't want to go up against Gabriel, the messenger of God.
A: Right. "Oh no! Gabriel's in my next round! And Jesus is judging!!"

[time elapses]

A: Although, Paul's in my round after that, and we know he's not all that hot.
M: Right! I mean, his letters are so big they hardly fit in his book! And Peter's always speaking in tongues.
A: And that only works in program.

No comments: