Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For the first time...some ideas of something more

Felt surprisingly free today--not dragged down by various commitments clamoring for my time. For the first time, I felt like I had general control over my workload, though that was quickly dispelled when I went to photography class and realized that I was three prints behind. Working in the comm department was generally laid back today, as I lazed about and casually typed a few paragraphs, exhibiting complete confidence that I had no need to rush. Life Stories was stimulating as usual, though yet again I was convinced that I was talking far too much for my own good (this time possibly offending (!) other people with my far left (!) views). I was genuinely trying to be wholly open to the other perspective, though perhaps I was falling a bit too much on the rigid absolutionist side of the narrow ridge of inbetween.

No comments: